2016 Annual Report Now Available
Friday, February 24, 2017
Read about some of our successes from 2016, including:
- Investigating abuse and neglect and ADA violations in correctional facilities
- Helping Floridians with disabilities to stay out of institutional settings by fighting for changes with the Medicaid Long-Tern Care waiver
- Monitoring work centers to ensure participants are given opportunities to enhance themselves and integrate into their communities
- Providing education and resources about voting to Floridians with disabilities
- Ensuring the availability of affordable and accessible housing options
Several client success stories are also represented in the report.
Hard copies of this report are also available and can be requested through our Online Contact Forms.
Tags for this Postannual report, publication,
- 2015 Annual Report - 2 tag match(es) (100%)
- Read our 2017 Annual Report - 2 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2009 Annual Report Now Available - 2 tag match(es) (100%)
- Disability Rights Florida’s 2010 Annual Report Now Available - 2 tag match(es) (100%)
- A Year in the Making: Announcing Our 2011 Annual Report - 2 tag match(es) (100%)