2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input!
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Disability Rights Florida, Florida's statewide Protection and Advocacy system and Client Assistance Program, is developing its goals and objectives for the upcoming 2017 fiscal year that starts October 1, 2016.
We depend on you to tell us what disability issues are most important to you and this survey is one way for us to learn what you have on your mind.
Please help us by taking a few minutes to complete our survey.
We would appreciate your input by July 18, 2016.
Tags for this Postdisability issues, goals, public input, survey,
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2015? - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Survey: We Want to Hear From YOU! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2018 Public Input Survey: Help Us Plan for Next Year and Beyond - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2014? - 3 tag match(es) (75%)
- Voter Protection Hotline and Survey - 2 tag match(es) (50%)