2018 Public Input Survey: Help Us Plan for Next Year and Beyond
Friday, May 05, 2017
This year, Florida’s statewide Protection and Advocacy system is celebrating 40 years of service to Floridians with disabilities. As we develop our goals and priorities for the upcoming 2018 fiscal year starting October 1, 2017, we are also asking you to “Envision 2022” and provide us some input on what you would like to see us accomplish over the next five years.
We depend on you to tell us what disability issues are most important to you and this survey is one way for us to learn what you have on your mind for the coming year and for the future.
Please help us by taking a few minutes to complete our 2018 Public Input Survey.
We need your comments by July 21, 2017.
Tags for this Postdisability issues, goals, public input, survey,
- Survey: We Want to Hear From YOU! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2019 Public Planning Survey: We Depend on Your Input! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2015? - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2014? - 3 tag match(es) (75%)