2019 Public Planning Survey: We Depend on Your Input!
Monday, May 14, 2018
For over 40 years, Florida’s statewide Protection and Advocacy system has advocated for the civil rights of Floridians with disabilities. As we develop our goals and priorities for the 2019 fiscal year beginning on October 1, 2018, we are asking you to provide us some input on what you would like to see us accomplish over the next year. We depend on you to tell us what disability issues are most important to you and this survey is one way for us to learn what you have on your mind.
Please help us by taking a few minutes to complete our 2019 Public Planning Survey.
We would like your comments by July 23, 2018. Comments received after July 31 will be considered for next year’s plan.
Tags for this Postdisability issues, goals, public input, survey,
- Survey: We Want to Hear From YOU! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2018 Public Input Survey: Help Us Plan for Next Year and Beyond - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2015? - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2014? - 3 tag match(es) (75%)