Tuesday, October 09, 2012
We've updated our Advocacy 101 e-booklet and posted a condensed version on our website.
If you are a Floridian enrolled in Medicaid or a Medicaid Waiver program, these materials will help you learn more about your rights and responsibilities.
Access these materials at the Advocacy 101 - Challenging an Agency's Denial or Reduction of Your Medicaid Services page of our website.
Tags for this Postadvocacy, medicaid, publication,
- Advocacy 101 Webinar on January 23, 2013 - 2 tag match(es) (67%)
- Children: Medicaid, CMS and Managed Care Delays, Denials, and Confusion about Covered Services - 2 tag match(es) (67%)
- Disability Rights Florida’s 2010 Annual Report Now Available - 1 tag match(es) (33%)
- Floridian with Visual Impairment Seeks Adoption of Rules to Assist with Food Stamp Applications - 1 tag match(es) (33%)
- A Year in the Making: Announcing Our 2011 Annual Report - 1 tag match(es) (33%)