Anthony James DePalma Promoted to Director of Public Policy
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Disability Rights Florida is pleased to announce the promotion of staff attorney Anthony James DePalma to Director of Public Policy. Mr. DePalma will be responsible for the management of the PADD grant, and implementation and monitoring of our agency’s public policy across all grants. He brings both legislative and executive agency experience to this position as well as a strong background in communications.
Mr. DePalma earned his undergraduate, masters, and law degrees from Florida State University. He interned at Disability Rights Florida and the Children’s Advocacy Center during law school. After graduation, he worked on the staff of the Florida House of Representatives Healthcare Council as an attorney, legislative/budget analyst, and as an Appointed Special Master presiding over claims hearings. Prior to returning to Disability Rights Florida, Mr. DePalma served the Florida Department of Elder Affairs where as a Senior Attorney he participated in administrative rulemaking and legislative activities. He has been admitted to the Florida Bar since 2005.
Tags for this Poststaff,
- Staff Spotlight: Wendy Vance - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Fasano Aide Speaks at Disability Rights Florida Conference - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Governor Scott Appoints Ann Robinson to the Florida Rehabilitation Council - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Disability Rights Florida Proud to Introduce Michael Brogioli as New Executive Director - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Welcoming our Newest Staff Members - 1 tag match(es) (100%)