Diabetes in School - Provide your Input
Thursday, June 21, 2012
The Florida Department of Education is conducting a rule development workshop about "Diabetes Management in School" on July 12, 2012 starting at 9:00 a.m.
To submit a comment, go to this FLDOE Rules Under Review website. The Diabetes Management rule number is 6A-6.0253, F.A..C.
The public may also participate in-person or by phone on July 12, 2012.
The in-person workshop location will be held in Room 1721 of the Department of Education building at 325 West Gaines Street in Tallahassee, Florida.
The call in access on July 12, 2012 is via 1-888- 670-3525, Conference Code 1556084838#.
For more information, contact Monica Verra-Tirado, Chief, Bureau of Exceptional Education and Student Services, K-12 Public Schools, Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Room 614, Tallahassee, Florida 32399, (850)245-0475.
Also, visit our Diabetes - Unique Problems and Legal Protections in School Disability Topic webpage for information about the rights and responsibilities of students with diabetes and their parents.
Tags for this Postdiabetes, medication, public input, special education,
- Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act of 1973 is Turning 40 Years of Age - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- Complete a Survey About Emergencies and People with Vision and Hearing Disabilities - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2015? - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- Students with Disabilities/Seclusion/Restraint (SB 2118) filed by Senator Andy Gardiner - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- It’s Hurricane Season: Are You Prepared? - 1 tag match(es) (25%)