Diabetes in School - Provide your Input
Thursday, June 21, 2012
The Florida Department of Education is conducting a rule development workshop about "Diabetes Management in School" on July 12, 2012 starting at 9:00 a.m.
To submit a comment, go to this FLDOE Rules Under Review website. The Diabetes Management rule number is 6A-6.0253, F.A..C.
The public may also participate in-person or by phone on July 12, 2012.
The in-person workshop location will be held in Room 1721 of the Department of Education building at 325 West Gaines Street in Tallahassee, Florida.
The call in access on July 12, 2012 is via 1-888- 670-3525, Conference Code 1556084838#.
For more information, contact Monica Verra-Tirado, Chief, Bureau of Exceptional Education and Student Services, K-12 Public Schools, Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Room 614, Tallahassee, Florida 32399, (850)245-0475.
Also, visit our Diabetes - Unique Problems and Legal Protections in School Disability Topic webpage for information about the rights and responsibilities of students with diabetes and their parents.
Tags for this Postdiabetes, medication, public input, special education,
- Safer Schools - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- 2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input! - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- New Protections against Abusive Restraint and Seclusion of Students with Disabilities - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- Voter Protection Hotline and Survey - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- 2018 Public Input Survey: Help Us Plan for Next Year and Beyond - 1 tag match(es) (25%)