Did You have a Problem Voting in 2012?
Monday, January 28, 2013
This year, the Florida Legislature will consider changing Florida's election laws to fix problems that occurred in 2012.
We want to assist the Florida Legislature by sharing stories about voting problems experienced by people with disabilities.
If you are a person with a disability who had a problem or difficulty registering to vote, early voting, or voting on election day, we would like to hear from you.
Please call us at (800) 342-0823 ext. 6000.
Tags for this Postaccessibility, public input, voting,
- Voter Protection Hotline and Survey - 3 tag match(es) (100%)
- How Was Your Voting Experience? - 3 tag match(es) (100%)
- Voting - Advocating for Our Rights - 3 tag match(es) (100%)
- Disability Rights Florida Launches “Access The Vote” Campaign - 2 tag match(es) (67%)
- Disability Rights Florida’s Remarks at Hearing on Voter Suppression and Voter Disenfranchisement - 2 tag match(es) (67%)