Did You Receive an iBudget Reduction?
Friday, September 21, 2012
If you received a notice about reduction of your iBudget, contact Disability Rights Florida to complete an intake either online or by phone.
Please be prepared to provide the iBudget notice, a copy of the support plan and cost plan, and any supporting documents.
To help us understand your concerns, please provide specifics on any changes to your iBudget and/or services. How much is being cut? What Services do you currently receive? Which Services may be cut? When was the official notice received? Have you requested a hearing?
Tags for this Postbenefits, developmental disabilities, ibudget, medicaid,
- iBudget Supplemental Funding - 3 tag match(es) (75%)
- Personal Care Assistant Services for Children with Developmental Disabilities Restored - 3 tag match(es) (75%)
- Lawsuit Asks Federal Court to Help Move DD Waiver Waitlist - 3 tag match(es) (75%)
- Disability Rights Florida Letter to Attorney General Loretta Lynch Regarding Arnaldo Rios - 2 tag match(es) (50%)
- DD Waiver Waitlist Litigation Settled - 2 tag match(es) (50%)