Florida has a New Gulf Coast CIL!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Disability Rights Florida’s Client Assistance Program provides information & referral and advocacy services for applicants and clients of VR Agencies and Centers for Independent Living.
We are attending a Meet and Greet event at the new Center for Independent Living Gulf Coast (CIL-GC) on Monday November 21, 2011 from 8:30-10:00 a.m. and we hope to see many of you there!
Nancy Allen is the new Director of the new CIL-GC, a satellite of CIL-Broward providing core services formerly provided by the Southwest Florida CIL.
CIL-GC is located at 7011 Cypress Terrace, Suites 103/104, Ft. Myers, Florida. It’s open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Call 239-260-4575 for additional details.
Tags for this Postcenter for independent living, event, information and referral, vocational rehabilitation,
- Developmental Disabilities Awareness Day on March 23 - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- Fasano Aide Speaks at Disability Rights Florida Conference - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- Transition - the Passage from Youth to Adulthood - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- Free Webinar/Teleconference: February 8, 2010 at 12:00 noon - 1 tag match(es) (25%)
- 22nd Anniversary of Americans with Disabilities Act - June 26, 2012 - 1 tag match(es) (25%)