Governor Scott Appoints Ann Robinson to the Florida Rehabilitation Council
Thursday, May 16, 2013
We are proud to announce that Disability Rights Florida Intake Manager Ann Robinson has been appointed by Governor Scott to serve as the Client Assistance Program (CAP) representative on the Florida Rehabilitation Council.
Ann has substantial experience in vocational rehabilitation and as an advocate for individuals with disabilities. She has a Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling, has worked as a Division of Blind Services (DBS) Rehabilitation Counselor, and is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor. For more information about the Florida Rehabilitation Council appointments, you may access news coverage from this website.
Tags for this Poststaff,
- Disability Rights Florida Proudly Announces Appointment of Paul E. Liles as Senior Trial Counsel - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Anthony James DePalma Promoted to Director of Public Policy - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Disability Rights Florida announces the appointments to Directors of Legislative and Public Affairs - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Peter Sleasman and Kristen Lentz Join Staff - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- New Name. Same Protection and Advocacy. - 1 tag match(es) (100%)