How Was Your Voting Experience?
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
Did you vote in 2014?
Sharing your voting experience will help advocates make sure each future voter, regardless of disability, is able to cast a barrier free, private, and independent ballot in Florida.
We are working with SABE (Self Advocates Becoming Empowered), Florida SAND (Self Advocates Network’D), and the Florida Developmental Disabilities Council to gather information about voters experiences in the 2014 General Election.
We are gathering information three ways – online, by phone, and by mail:
You may share your experiences online using SABE’s Project Vote Election Day Survey
Or you may set up a phone interview by calling Amy Woodward of Florida SAND at (904) 415-6748 or emailing her at email@example.com
Or you may download and print a PDF of the survey and mail it back to us at:
Disability Rights Florida
2728 Centerview Drive, Suite 102
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Please participate if you would like to share your experience voting!
Tags for this Postaccessibility, accommodations, public input, survey, voting,
- Voter Protection Hotline and Survey - 4 tag match(es) (80%)
- Did You have a Problem Voting in 2012? - 3 tag match(es) (60%)
- Voting - Advocating for Our Rights - 3 tag match(es) (60%)
- 2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input! - 2 tag match(es) (40%)
- Disability Rights Florida Launches “Access The Vote” Campaign - 2 tag match(es) (40%)