Maryellen McDonald Appointed Interim Executive Director
Thursday, January 02, 2014
Disability Rights Florida announces the appointment of Maryellen McDonald as Interim Executive Director, effective January 1, 2014.
Ms. McDonald joined the staff of Disability Rights Florida in 2009 as Supervising Attorney. For the past four years, she served as Disability Rights Florida's Director of Legal and Advocacy Services. In these capacities, Ms. McDonald led the implementation of major improvements to services such as outreach, intake, information and referral, individual representation, investigation, legislative and administrative advocacy, and litigation. As a leader at Disability Rights Florida, she also worked to enhance many aspects of agency wide operations. Ms. McDonald’s appointment follows upon Bob Whitney’s retirement at the end of 2013.
Tags for this Postboard of directors, staff,
- Board of Directors Welcome Robert E. Whitney as Executive Director - 2 tag match(es) (100%)
- Board of Directors Names Maryellen McDonald as Executive Director - 2 tag match(es) (100%)
- New Name. Same Protection and Advocacy. - 2 tag match(es) (100%)
- With Sadness, We Announce the Upcoming Retirement of Bob Whitney, Executive Director - 1 tag match(es) (50%)
- Staff Spotlight: Wendy Vance - 1 tag match(es) (50%)