Peter Sleasman and Kristen Lentz Join Staff
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
We are pleased to welcome Peter Sleasman and Kristen Lentz to the Disability Rights Florida team.
Mr. Sleasman earned his law degree from the University of Florida. Since 2007, he served as an attorney for the Florida Institutional Legal Services Project. Prior to that, Mr. Sleasman worked for Southern Legal Counsel, Inc., and the Legal Advocacy Center of Central Florida. His areas of expertise include civil rights litigation, fair housing, and health and disability law.
Ms. Lentz received both her undergraduate degree and law degree from the University of Florida. She started her career with Florida Institutional Legal Services in 2003. In 2007, Ms. Lentz became its managing attorney. She has extensive experience in federal civil rights litigation, especially focused on institutional reform in prisons and jails.
Mr. Sleasman and Ms. Lentz have worked closely with Disability Rights Florida on a variety of cases over the years and they will be an important part of our future legal projects. They will join our new Gainesville office, located at 4723-B NW 53rd Avenue. We certainly look forward to the background and experience they bring to our organization.
Tags for this Poststaff,
- With Sadness, We Announce the Upcoming Retirement of Bob Whitney, Executive Director - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Maryellen McDonald Appointed Interim Executive Director - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Board of Directors Welcome Robert E. Whitney as Executive Director - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Attorney Stephanie Moore Joins Staff - 1 tag match(es) (100%)
- Maryellen McDonald appointed as Director of Legal & Advocacy Services - 1 tag match(es) (100%)