Students with Disabilities/Seclusion/Restraint (SB 2118) filed by Senator Andy Gardiner
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Senator Andy Gardiner filed SB 2118, the Senate companion to Rep. Dorothy Hukill’s HB 81 on the same subject.
Future updates on these bills will include notification regarding dates and times the bills are scheduled to be heard in the Florida House and Senate.
For more information regarding Disability Rights Florida’s 2010 public policy priority issues as well as links to HB 81 and SB 2118, please visit our website and click on Resources/Legislative.
Tags for this Postlegislature, restraint and seclusion, special education,
- New Protections against Abusive Restraint and Seclusion of Students with Disabilities to Become Law - 3 tag match(es) (100%)
- Limiting Restraint on Students with Disabilities - 3 tag match(es) (100%)
- SB 2118 Regarding Students with Disabilities/Seclusion/Restraint in Committee on Tuesday, March 23 - 3 tag match(es) (100%)
- Update on Bills related to School Restraint/Seclusion on Students with Disabilities SB 2118/HB 1073 - 3 tag match(es) (100%)
- Safer Schools - 3 tag match(es) (100%)