Survey: We Want to Hear From YOU!
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Disability Rights Florida, Florida's statewide protection and advocacy system and client assistance program, is developing its goals and objectives for the upcoming 2016 fiscal year that starts October 1, 2015. Our planning survey is one way for us to learn about your views.
We depend on you to tell us what disability issues you find most important. Please help us by taking a few minutes to give us your input.
The deadline for the survey is July 17, 2015.
Tags for this Postdisability issues, goals, public input, survey,
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2015? - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2018 Public Input Survey: Help Us Plan for Next Year and Beyond - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- 2019 Public Planning Survey: We Depend on Your Input! - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Survey: How Can We Help in 2014? - 3 tag match(es) (75%)