Voter Protection Hotline and Survey
Thursday, November 01, 2012
Every vote counts. If you are a person with a disability in Florida and have any questions or difficulties with accommodation or accessibility while voting, please call our Voter Protection Hotline at 1-800-342-0823 ext. 6000.
Once you have voted, the National Council on Disability wants to hear about YOUR voting experiences.
Through a brief, open-ended questionnaire, to be completed following your vote, NCD will collect information about your experiences, including any physical, attitudinal, or other barriers you may have faced when attempting to vote. NCD will issue a report based on the findings of the questionnaire in early 2013.
Tags for this Postaccessibility, public input, survey, voting,
- How Was Your Voting Experience? - 4 tag match(es) (100%)
- Did You have a Problem Voting in 2012? - 3 tag match(es) (75%)
- Voting - Advocating for Our Rights - 3 tag match(es) (75%)
- 2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input! - 2 tag match(es) (50%)
- 2019 Public Planning Survey: We Depend on Your Input! - 2 tag match(es) (50%)