We Want to Know: Conditions in Facilities During COVID-19
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Disability Rights Florida (DRF) was founded in 1977 as the designated Protection and Advocacy (P&A) system for individuals with disabilities in the State of Florida. The P&A system exists to ensure the safety, wellbeing, and success of people with disabilities. DRF is available to provide legally based advocacy, education, and outreach services to Floridians with disabilities.
Currently, we are especially concerned with the impact of COVID-19 on individuals with disabilities living in facilities such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and group homes. We are hoping that you will consider completing the survey below if you or a loved one that lives in a facility is experiencing difficulties related to COVID-19.
Your name and contact information will be kept confidential by DRF unless we receive explicit permission from you to share that information with an outside entity. Please understand that we may not contact you about your individual survey submission, but we will be using the information to engage in systemic advocacy to help ensure the safety and rights protection of individuals with disabilities. If you want to request services for yourself or on behalf of someone with a disability, please contact our Frontline Intake and Referral Service Team (FIRST) at 1-800-342-0823 or through our Online Intake system.
Tags for this Postcoronavirus, institutions, public input, survey,
- Survey: We Want to Hear From YOU! - 2 tag match(es) (50%)
- Complete a Survey About Emergencies and People with Vision and Hearing Disabilities - 2 tag match(es) (50%)
- Voter Protection Hotline and Survey - 2 tag match(es) (50%)
- 2017 Planning Survey: We Need Your Input! - 2 tag match(es) (50%)
- 2018 Public Input Survey: Help Us Plan for Next Year and Beyond - 2 tag match(es) (50%)