Social Security Benefits and the Ticket to Work Program
You may find this video from the Social Security Administration about the Ticket to Work Program helpful.
In the links below, we also provide detailed information you may find helpful about several aspects of Social Security Benefits.
For detailed information about changes for 2020, please review the 2020 Social Security Changes Fact Sheet.
- Title II Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance
- Title XVI Supplemental Security Income
- Title II Disabled Adult Child/Childhood Disability Benefit
- Disability Reviews
- Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Improvement Act (P.L. 106-170)
- Post-Entitlement Issues
- Representative Payee
- Access to Medicaid Expenditure Records for Social Security's 1619(b) Individualized Threshold Development
- Resources and Links