Medicaid iBudget Waiver: We Invite Your Comments and Questions
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
The Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) has been working in conjunction with the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) to develop a redesign of the Medicaid iBudget Waiver Program, in hopes to create a plan structured to end its frequent operation at a deficit. Throughout this year, Disability Rights Florida has been in contact with APD to receive more detailed and transparent information regarding the iBudget redesign plan. We have filed official comments with APD and have provided them for the public’s view.
We encourage you to review our commentary and critiques, and to please share your comments or questions with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disability Rights Florida Official Comments on iBudget Redesign
- For more information and to see all of the iBudget redesign documents we aquired, visit Preliminary Medicaid iBudget Redesign Documents Obtained from Agency for Persons with Disabilities.
Tags for this Postagency for health care administration, agency for persons with disabilities, ahca, apd, ibudget, medicaid,
- Preliminary Medicaid iBudget Redesign Documents Obtained from Agency for Persons with Disabilities - 6 tag match(es) (100%)
- Medicaid iBudget Redesign: Official Comments from Disability Rights Florida - 6 tag match(es) (100%)
- DD Waiver Waitlist Litigation Settled - 3 tag match(es) (50%)
- iBudget Supplemental Funding - 3 tag match(es) (50%)
- Personal Care Assistant Services for Children with Developmental Disabilities Restored - 3 tag match(es) (50%)