Episode 9: What is the Client Assistance Program?
Thursday, April 13, 2017
In this episode of You First, we talk to Janniell Vazquez and Howard Bell of Disability Rights Florida. Janniell and Howard tell us about the Client Assistance Program (CAP), including information about who is eligible and what types of services can be provided. After listening, if you believe you could benefit from CAP, please contact us at 1-800-342-0823 or www.disabilityrightsflorida.org/intake.
Subscribe to the You First podcast:
Tags for this Postblind services, centers for independent living, client assistance program, disability, florida, transition, vocational rehabilitation,
- Episode 17 (Part 1): 2019 Legislative Wrap-Up - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 6: ABLE United - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 17 (Part 2): 2019 Legislative Wrap-Up - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 7: The Right to Recovery - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 11: Special Needs Shelters - Your Life Raft in an Emergency - 2 tag match(es) (29%)