Episode 9: What is the Client Assistance Program?
Thursday, April 13, 2017
In this episode of You First, we talk to Janniell Vazquez and Howard Bell of Disability Rights Florida. Janniell and Howard tell us about the Client Assistance Program (CAP), including information about who is eligible and what types of services can be provided. After listening, if you believe you could benefit from CAP, please contact us at 1-800-342-0823 or www.disabilityrightsflorida.org/intake.
Subscribe to the You First podcast:
Tags for this Postblind services, centers for independent living, client assistance program, disability, florida, transition, vocational rehabilitation,
- Episode 14: Accessibility in Florida Prisons - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 3: Make a Voting Plan - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 15: Extended School Year - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 4: Voting Experiences - 2 tag match(es) (29%)
- Episode 16: Navigating Facility Transition - 2 tag match(es) (29%)